Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Orbison Clingfilmed

Novel of Roy Orbison in Cling-film - Ulrich Haarburste


Oh where to begin! Well lets start with a quote from the author himself.
"Hello, and welcome to my book. My name is Ulrich Haarburste and I like to write stories about Roy Orbison being completely wrapped in clingfilm. 
When I put these stories on my website they proved very popular so I have written this novel."

So just to clarify, that's stories about Roy Orbison being completely wrapped in Clingflim.





For those of you like Ulrich who just can't get enough of this kind of thing someone has been good enough to make a short animated movie. 



.......And god forbid that should not be enough there is also a Jackanory style reading of this undoubted literary talent.



Not Ulrich but one of his fans

No comments:

Post a Comment