Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

Lesbian Horses!?

The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories - Alisa Surkis


When I first read the title of this book I thought "lesbian horses!?" then I saw the cover and the penny dropped.


Further investigation turned up this review
 "I found this book to be not only hilarious in its dry humour but also strangely sensual and alluring. As a 56 year old nun I have had many of my burning desires repressed. My friend Father O'Flahrety also found it to be compelling and could not but it down. We haven't seen him or my well used copy of the book since, nor Sisters Assumpta and Agatha."


Although this review is highly suspicious it is at least -for the purposes of entertainment- dramatically correct! 




'When these Sapphic sisters saddle up ecstasy
 is only a hoof beat away'






No comments:

Post a Comment