Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Where the White Women at?

How to Date a White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men - Adam Quan (single)


I've gleened a few helpful hints from this. Firstly, white women don't like tentacles. I shouldn't take photographs of them and print their images on body pillows. I should not ask them for "Saki" neither should I vaccum pack their used underwear or dress them up as school girls......Go figure!!


Unhappy customer / reviewer Kenneth Han (single) writes.
"I read this book and its like reading a 7th graders essay on dating, the book is completely disorganized, repeats itself and is riddled with grammar errors everywhere! I'm surprised the publishers allowed this to sell without correcting even the sentence structures on the first page! dont waste your money." 


Really Ken? What on earth did you expect!?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment